Event Cancellation & Rescheduling
Malta’s Best Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2018 has been postponed and moved to Thursday, September 20th, 2018 due to unforeseen circumstance
For further information please contact
Martin Vella on 9926 0162
THURSDAY 20th July 2018, Castello dei Baroni, Wardija.
Registrations are free of charge 1st come, 1st served basis
Exhibiting is worthwhile
Have you ever attended one of our B2B business networking events?! You may view videos of all our events on our website link: http://www.mbrpublications.net/category/previous-events/ to savour sample of the events we have successfully organised over the years. If you have not been to on of our events, we cordially invite you to the forthcoming events as our guest of honour.
- When we look at successful entrepreneurs, it may appear that they spend their lives relentlessly driving towards a singular goal. We assume the path to success was a straight shot, lined with mile markers throughout. In fact, it was not like that at all! Entrepreneurs make it up as they go. The nature and uncertainty of entrepreneurship favours those who can quickly find the most efficient path, regardless of where the crowd may be headed.
Finding the optimal path, that is, doing only the stuff that matters most and quitting the rest, is paramount to an entrepreneur’s success. In this final article, related with Malta’s Best Entrepreneur of the Year Awards, I touch on the lessons and parallels of running a business and running as an athlete, I will be taking a look at why quitting is as important as commitment. Continue reading
Everyone wants to sustainably grow profit and revenue, but there is a critical element missing in most logistics and supply chain companies: ALIGNMENT. Organisational alignment between departments and associates reduces friction and accelerates an organisation’s growth and success. Attend the 2018 Transport, Logistics & Shipping Marketing & Sales Conference and discover how to overcome the challenges that prevent sustainable growth. It all takes place July 20th at the beautiful Castello Dei Baroni, Wardija, an ideal iconic and central landmark.
Attend this year to learn how to:
- Align Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams for growth so that you are delivering the right information, messaging and engagement at every stage of your buyer’s journey
- Identify and attract the right buyers seeking your services
- Track the right marketing metrics and use them to increase budgets by proving ROI
- Gain C-level buy in and support for sales and marketing initiatives and strategies learned at this conference
- Craft messaging and content to address your buyers’ needs and stage of buyer’s journey required for the transport and logistics sector
- Leverage current and future trends impacting shipping, transport and logistics sales and marketing
- Network with exhibitors, byers, potential customers, and fellow members of the transport and logistics industry
30+ Exhibitors to help strengthen your B2B networking and get to know who’s who in the industry, including C-level corporates, ship agents, hauliers, transport and logistics companies, couriers, insurance agencies and members from customs and government transport sectors, including maritime, aviation and commercial transport.
Learn more about branding and communications in shipping and cargo movement by land, sea or air. Relevant Topics include Sales and Marketing Alignment, Buyer-Driven Strategies, CRM & Customer Relationships, Digital Marketing & Social Selling, Lead Generation & Referral Marketing, Content Marketing, Gamification & Employee benefits.
Discover more about Engagement, Marketing & Sales Automation, Integrating Sales & Marketing Using LinkedIn, Media Relations & Advertising, Measurement & ROI, and many more!
Learn from Transportation Decision-Makers about their own transportation and supply chain trends that to align your strategy with those of the marketplace. Leading brands include DHL, main shipping lines, agents, and much more!
See Best Practices to gain practical ideas and take-aways that can be applied to your own marketing and sales strategies.
Special Sessions Include: Key Metrics in sales and marketing specific to transportation and logistics, and “Meet The Press” featuring editors from Transport Topics, online live link with SupplyChainBrain, The Malta Independent, Business Weekly and the Malta Business Review.
Build Your Professional Network with other industry executives at networking coffee break and exhibition times, facilitated peer discussions groups, and the 2018 Transport & Logistics Awards reception dinner.
Industry Thought Leaders invited include: Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Capital Projects, Chairperson of the Chartered institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT), Angelo Dalli, CEO of Q-Free Trafiko, Mr Ram C. Menon, Divisional Senior Vice-President Cargo, Emirates Airlines and Ms Helga Ellul, MD, Playmobil Malta Ltd and Ex-Presidsent of the Malta Chamber of Commerce , Enterprise & Industry.
A special show shall be featured by Special Guests:
Solar World Cinema is an international network of solar powered mobile cinemas. All equipment of the mobile cinemas is powered by 100% solar energy.
Call for Presentations
Interested in presenting, exhibiting or participating at the conference? Acceptable topics should be relevant to either transport and logistics, sales, marketing or communications professionals (both junior-level and seasoned executives), and should resonate around the theme articulated above. (Note: This event is free of charge on 1st come, 1st served registration basis. Networking lunch is optional and includes a 5-course sumptuous buffet with drinks. Conference registration covers access to all educational sessions, the expo/Exhibition areas, receptions, and free breakfast/coffee breaks).
Give-aways and prizes include books, wines, merchandising, a big hamper for the lucky winner and corporate pens.